Wednesday 7 July 2021

ALL GLORY TO GOD! – GOOD NEWS FROM FAR COUNTRY!

There are the blessings of God, that we cannot just hide. It’s not pride, neither will false humility cause us to keep quite. 

And so when I read the letter from the University of the Arts, London; I couldn’t help but break into a dance and shout of thanksgiving to the Almighty God. I am certain my neighbors must have wondered what was happening but I couldn’t just withhold the joy.  

The awards of a First Class Honors degree in the course of study and a professional diploma, were not every day news. And the recipient being my darling daughter was a clear privilege from God. 

Congratulations Danny Girl! We are mighty grateful to God and praying for future successes in Life. WELL DONE!

#Appreciation #Thanksgiving #GreaterHeights #More #Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment