Friday 2 July 2021

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 3, 2021


#Magnify the Lord!...


Heb 2:11 Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers.

#Joint heritage with Christ!

Heb 2:12 He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises."

#Magnify the Lord!



Heb 2:13 And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again he says, "Here am I, and the children God has given me."  

#Trust in the Lord!

1 Thess 4:12 So that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. 

Let us pray: Father God, help us to be positive role models in Jesus name 

#Life questions and meditation: 1. How can you maximize your joint heritage with Christ?

2. Do you trust in the Lord?   

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge 

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi 


These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you 

need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a 

Bible believing church near you. 


For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  bless you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment