Sunday 30 January 2022

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JANUARY 31, 2022

 


#Commune with the Holy Spirit!....


Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 

#A new experience!

Rev 4:2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

#Commune with the Holy Spirit!

Rev 4:3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne. 

#The beauty of Holiness!

Gen 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for provision in Jesus name 

#Life questions and meditation: 

1. Wouldn’t you rather have a new experience in God?

2. How well do you fellowship with the Holy Spirit?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, @basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment