Wednesday 12 January 2022

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JANUARY 13, 2022


#The Alpha and Omega!....


Rev 1:16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

#The word of God!

Rev 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 

#The Alpha and Omega!

Rev 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. 

#The everlasting God!

Gen 1:5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and bless our day in Jesus name

#Life questions and meditation: 

1. Have you encountered the word of God?

2. How has the word of God changed your life?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, @basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment