Saturday 4 April 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 4, 2015


Jeremiah 33:17 For this is what the Lord says: 'David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel,

I will occupy my seat in destiny! #PastorBasil
                                                       google image

Jeremiah 34:4 "'Yet hear the promise of the Lord, O Zedekiah king of Judah. This is what the Lord says concerning you: You will not die by the sword

I activate the covenant of long life! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 34:18 The men who have violated my covenant and have not fulfilled the terms of the covenant they made before me, I will treat like the calf they cut in two and then walked between its pieces.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Almighty! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:18 For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness.

Let us pray: O Lord, sustain us in the land of the living; in Jesus name #PastorBasil


No comments:

Post a Comment