Wednesday 1 April 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY APRIL 1, 2015



Jeremiah 33:13 In the towns of the hill country, of the western foothills and of the Negev, in the territory of Benjamin, in the villages around Jerusalem and in the towns of Judah, flocks will again pass under the hand of the one who counts them,' says the Lord

The works of my hands are blessed! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image


Jeremiah 33:14  "'The days are coming,' declares the Lord, 'when I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

My God keeps promises! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 33:15 "'In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David's line; he will do what is just and right in the land.

Promise delivered! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 38:17 Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for pulling us from the brink and restoring our peace in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment