Sunday 22 November 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY NOVEMBER 23 2015



Ezekiel 36:26-27 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.  And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Create in me a new heart, O Lord #PastorBasil

                                                            google image
Ezekiel 36:28-29 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God. I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you.

Divine restoration! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 36:33-34 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt. The desolate land will be cultivated instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass through it.

O Lord, settle me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:9 All who make idols are nothing, and the things they treasure are worthless. Those who would speak up for them are blind; they are ignorant, to their own shame.


Let us pray: O Lord, make us worthy ambassadors of your kingdom in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment