Friday 20 November 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21 2015



Ezekiel 36:11 I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Divine increase on every side! #PastorBasil
                                                               google image

Ezekiel 36:12 I will cause people, my people Israel, to walk upon you. They will possess you, and you will be their inheritance; you will never again deprive them of their children.

I receive grace to possess my possessions! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 36:13-14 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because people say to you, "You devour men and deprive your nation of its children," therefore you will no longer devour men or make your nation childless, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Powers wasting our resources, your time is up! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the Lord says — Israel's King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.


Let us pray: O Lord, we worship you for your redeeming love over us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment