Saturday 21 November 2015

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 22 2015


Ezekiel 36:15 No longer will I make you hear the taunts of the nations, and no longer will you suffer the scorn of the peoples or cause your nation to fall, declares the Sovereign Lord.'"

Shame is not my portion! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 36:22 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.

O Lord, let your glory manifest over my life! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 36:24-25 'For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

The Lord shall deliver me from every bondage! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."


Let us pray: The Rock of Ages is our everlasting refuge in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment