Thursday 3 December 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 4 2015



Ezekiel 37:26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever.

The peace of God is incomprehensible! #PastorBasil
 
                                                   google image
Ezekiel 37:27-28 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.'"

I am a temple of the living God! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 38:10-11 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people — all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

The wicked imagination of the enemy shall fail! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:23 Sing for joy, O heavens, for the Lord has done this; shout aloud, O earth beneath. Burst into song, you mountains, you forests and all your trees, for the Lord has redeemed Jacob, he displays his glory in Israel.

Let us pray: We exalt the name of the Lord, who causes us to celebrate in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment