Saturday 5 December 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY DECEMBER 5 2015



Ezekiel 39:25 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now bring Jacob back from captivity and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name.

My God shall hold my captivity, captive! #PastorBasil
                                                    google image

Ezekiel 39:29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord."

I receive the spirit of divine revelation! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 40:2 In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on whose south side were some buildings that looked like a city.

The visions of God will take me higher! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:24 "This is what the Lord says — your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself

Let us pray: Any power that wants to share the glory of God in our lives shall die in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment