Tuesday 1 December 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 2 2015




Ezekiel 37:14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.'" 

Holy Spirit, incubate me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 37:22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.

There is power in U-N-I-T-Y-! #PastorBasil
                                                             google image

Ezekiel 37:23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

Oh Lord, save us by your mighty outstretched hands! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for the forgiveness of our sins in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment