Friday 5 August 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY AUGUST 5, 2016




Hosea 13:12 The guilt of Ephraim is stored up, his sins are kept on record.

Wanted: Positive inputs into the book of records! #PastorBasil

Hosea 13:13 Pains as of a woman in childbirth come to him, but he is a child without wisdom; when the time arrives, he does not come to the opening of the womb.

I reject failure at the edge of success. #PastorBasil
 
google image
Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction? I will have no compassion.

We are the redeemed of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 50:4 The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.

Let us pray: Divine wisdom and knowledge shall stabilize us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment