Monday 1 August 2016

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 2, 2016



Hosea 13:9 You are destroyed, O Israel, because you are against me, against your helper.

O Lord, forgive us our trespasses! #PastorBasil

Hosea 13:10 Where is your king, that he may save you? Where are your rulers in all your towns, of whom you said, 'Give me a king and princes'?

I will not trust the arm of flesh! #PastorBasil
 
                                                          google image
Hosea 13:11 So in my anger I gave you a king, and in my wrath I took him away.

I desire the perfect will of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 50:2 When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was my arm too short to ransom you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst.

Let us pray: Every power that separates us from the love of God, die in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment