Monday 8 August 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY AUGUST 8, 2016



Hosea 14:3 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them.

The love of God is beyond comprehension! #PastorBasil

Hosea 14:5 I will be like the dew to Israel; he will blossom like a lily. Like a cedar of Lebanon he will send down his roots

Divine prosperity! #PastorBasil
 
                                                        google image
Hosea 14:6 His young shoots will grow. His splendor will be like an olive tree, his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.

The glory of God shall manifest upon me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 50:7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

Let us pray: The Lord shall arise and give us victory in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment