Friday 14 October 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 14, 2016




Amos 2:7 They trample on the heads of the poor as upon the dust of the ground and deny justice to the oppressed. Father and son use the same girl and so profane my holy name

I reject every iniquity and oppression! #PastorBasil

Amos 2:9 I destroyed the Amorite before them, though he was tall as the cedars and strong as the oaks. I destroyed his fruit above and his roots below.

Father, prosper the work of our hands! #PastorBasil
 
                                                            google image
Amos 2:10 I brought you up out of Egypt, and I led you forty years in the desert to give you the land of the Amorites.

#DivineWealthTransfer! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:17 Awake, awake! Rise up, O Jerusalem, you who have drunk from the hand of the Lord the cup of his wrath, you who have drained to its dregs the goblet that makes men stagger.

Let us pray: Father, by your mercy, revive and restore us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment