Monday 10 October 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 10, 2016




Amos 1:5 I will break down the gate of Damascus; I will destroy the king who is in the Valley of Aven and the one who holds the scepter in Beth Eden. The people of Aram will go into exile to Kir," says the Lord.

Every gate of oppression and wickedness, break and scatter! #PastorBasil

Amos 1:6 This is what the Lord says: For three sins of Gaza, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she took captive whole communities and sold them to Edom,

The Lord shall make every captivity, captive! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Amos 1:7 I will send fire upon the walls of Gaza that will consume her fortresses.

Fire of the living God arise and consume our enemies! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:14 The cowering prisoners will soon be set free; they will not die in their dungeon, nor will they lack bread.

Let us pray: My Father, hasten to perform your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment