Thursday 13 October 2016

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 13, 2016




Amos 1:15 Her king will go into exile, he and his officials together, says the Lord.

Shame shall be the portion of my enemies! #PastorBasil

Amos 2:4 This is what the Lord says: "For three sins of Judah, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because they have rejected the law of the Lord and have not kept his decrees, because they have been led astray by false gods, the gods their ancestors followed”.

I reject every idol claiming ownership of my life! #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Amos 2:6 This is what the Lord says: "For three sins of Israel, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. They sell the righteous for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals”.

Father, make an utter end to all greed and corruption! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:16 I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand — I who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion, 'You are my people.'

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to live by your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment