Saturday 25 February 2017



Amos 9:15 I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

O Lord, settle me! #PastorBasil

Obadiah 3 The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, 'Who can bring me down to the ground?'

I receive the grace for humility!..  #PastorBasil
 
                                       google image
Obadiah 4 Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the Lord.

God resists the proud! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Let us pray: Lord Jesus, come into our hearts in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment