Thursday 16 February 2017

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2017



Amos 7:7 This is what he showed me: The Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in his hand.

Follow the divine pattern! #PastorBasil

Amos 7:8 And the Lord asked me, "What do you see, Amos?" "A plumb line," I replied. Then the Lord said, "Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

Father, keep us in check! #PastorBasil
 
                                         google image
Amos 7:9 "The high places of Isaac will be destroyed and the sanctuaries of Israel will be ruined; with my sword I will rise against the house of Jeroboam."

Beware of divine judgment! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 52:10 The Lord will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.

Let us pray: The Lord shall redeem us by His mighty hand in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment