Friday 17 February 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2017



Amos 7:10 Then Amaziah the priest of Bethel sent a message to Jeroboam king of Israel: "Amos is raising a conspiracy against you in the very heart of Israel. The land cannot bear all his words

Truth is a painful force! #PastorBasil

Amos 7:12 Then Amaziah said to Amos, "Get out, you seer! Go back to the land of Judah. Earn your bread there and do your prophesying there.

Opposition will come, even from the household! #PastorBasil
 
                                       google image
Amos 7:14-15 Amos answered Amaziah, "I was neither a prophet nor a prophet's son, but I was a shepherd, and I also took care of sycamore-fig trees.  But the Lord took me from tending the flock and said to me, 'Go, prophesy to my people Israel.'

It is God that calls! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 52:11 Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing! Come out from it and be pure, you who carry the vessels of the Lord.

Let us pray: O Lord, keep us from the contamination that is in the world in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment