Friday 5 May 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 5, 2017



Micah 5:12 I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells.

Witchcraft powers shall die! #PastorBasil

Micah 5:13 I will destroy your carved images and your sacred stones from among you; you will no longer bow down to the work of your hands.

I will never worship man made gods! #PastorBasil
 
                                       google image
Micah 5:15 I will take vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations that have not obeyed me."

Mercy of God shall prevail! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 55:5 Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor."

Let us pray: O Lord arise, and endue us with divine dominion in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment