Wednesday 10 May 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MAY 9, 2017

Micah 6:4 I brought you up out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. I sent Moses to lead you, also Aaron and Miriam.

I am redeemed by the Lord! #PastorBasil

Micah 6:5 My people, remember what Balak king of Moab counseled and what Balaam son of Beor answered. Remember [ your journey] from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know the righteous acts of the Lord."

The Lord is faithful! #PastorBasil
                                   google image

Micah 6:6 With what shall I come before the Lord and bow down before the exalted God?  Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old?

A broken and a contrite heart, O God, grant us! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.


Let us pray: O Lord, have mercy and forgive our sins in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment