Wednesday 31 May 2017

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MAY 31 2017



Nahum 1:4 He rebukes the sea and dries it up; he makes all the rivers run dry. Bashan and Carmel wither and the blossoms of Lebanon fade.

My God can do all things!.. #PastorBasil

Nahum 1:5 The mountains quake before him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at his presence, the world and all who live in it.

The Lord, Almighty is His name! #PastorBasil
 
                          google image
Nahum 1:6 Who can withstand his indignation? Who can endure his fierce anger? His wrath is poured out like fire; the rocks are shattered before him.

No one can challenge God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 56:7 These I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.

Let us pray: Father, we thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment