Thursday 6 July 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 7 2017



Habakkuk 3:14 With his own spear you pierced his head when his warriors stormed out to scatter us, gloating as though about to devour the wretched who were in hiding.

Arrows of the wicked shall backfire! #PastorBasil

Habakkuk 3:16 I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us.

Workers of iniquity shall be destroyed! #PastorBasil
 
                           google image
Habakkuk 3:17-18 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

I have the joy of salvation! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 58:7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter — when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

Let us pray: Father, we receive the grace to love one another in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment