Wednesday 19 July 2017

WORD DIARY: WENESDAY JULY 19 2017



Zephaniah 3:11 On that day you will not be put to shame for all the wrongs you have done to me, because I will remove from this city those who rejoice in their pride. Never again will you be haughty on my holy hill.

No more shame! #PastorBasil

Zephaniah 3:12 But I will leave within you the meek and humble, who trust in the name of the Lord.

I receive the spirit of humility! #PastorBasil
 
                            google image
Zephaniah 3:13 The remnant of Israel will do no wrong; they will speak no lies, nor will deceit be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid."

Divine sanctification! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 58:13 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the Lord's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,

Let us pray: Father, give us the grace to keep the Sabbath holy in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment