Monday 10 July 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JULY 11 2017



Zephaniah 2:6-7 The land by the sea, where the Kerethites dwell, will be a place for shepherds and sheep pens. It will belong to the remnant of the house of Judah; there they will find pasture. In the evening they will lie down in the houses of Ashkelon. The Lord their God will care for them; he will restore their fortunes. 

Supernatural wealth transfer! #PastorBasil

Zephaniah 2:8 "I have heard the insults of Moab and the taunts of the Ammonites, who insulted my people and made threats against their land.

Powers mocking God in my life shall die! #PastorBasil
 
                           google image
Zephaniah 2:9 Therefore, as surely as I live," declares the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, "surely Moab will become like Sodom, the Ammonites like Gomorrah — a place of weeds and salt pits,
a wasteland forever. The remnant of my people will plunder them; the survivors of my nation will inherit their land."

The Lord shall fight for us! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 58:9 Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. "If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk

Let us pray: Father Lord, give us the grace to love one another in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment