Monday 7 August 2017

WORD DIARY: MONDAY August 7 2017



Zechariah 1:5-6 Where are your forefathers now? And the prophets, do they live forever? But did not my words and my decrees, which I commanded my servants the prophets, overtake your forefathers? "Then they repented and said, 'The Lord Almighty has done to us what our ways and practices deserve, just as he determined to do.'"

The word of God stands forever! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 1:8 During the night I had a vision — and there before me was a man riding a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

Wanted: Divine vision! #PastorBasil
                           google image

Zechariah 1:12 Then the angel of the Lord said, "Lord Almighty, how long will you withhold mercy from Jerusalem and from the towns of Judah, which you have been angry with these seventy years?"

Lord, have mercy! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 59:13 Rebellion and treachery against the Lord, turning our backs on our God, fomenting oppression and revolt, uttering lies our hearts have conceived.

Let us pray: Father, forgive us our sins in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment