Wednesday 9 August 2017

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY August 9 2017



Zechariah 1:13 So the Lord spoke kind and comforting words to the angel who talked with me.

O Lord, we need your comfort! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 1:14 Then the angel who was speaking to me said, "Proclaim this word: This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion

We serve a jealous God! #PastorBasil
 
                     google image
Zechariah 1:16 "Therefore, this is what the Lord says: 'I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there my house will be rebuilt. And the measuring line will be stretched out over Jerusalem,' declares the Lord Almighty.

Divine restoration! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 59:14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.

Let us pray: Father, let truth and justice reign in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment