Saturday 12 August 2017

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY August 13 2017



Zechariah 1:17 "Proclaim further: This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'My towns will again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem.'"

Overflowing blessings! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 1:18-19 Then I looked up — and there before me were four horns! I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these?" He answered me, "These are the horns that scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem."

O Lord, destroy the destroyers! #PastorBasil
 
                  google image
Zechariah 1:21 I asked, "What are these coming to do?" He answered, "These are the horns that scattered Judah so that no one could raise his head, but the craftsmen have come to terrify them and throw down these horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter its people."

Divine intervention! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 59:15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

Let us pray: Father, arise and fight us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment