Saturday 14 July 2018

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JULY 14, 2018

Matthew 18:26-27 "The servant fell on his knees before him. 'Be patient with me,' he begged, 'and I will pay back everything.' The servant's master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

Jesus paid it! #PastorBasil

Matthew 18:28 "But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him. 'Pay back what you owe me!' he demanded.

Remember! Jesus paid your debt! #PastorBasil
The Bible

Matthew 18:34-35 In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."

F-O-R-G-I-V-E!! #PastorBasil

Mark 3:28-29 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

Let us pray: Father, may we not grieve or blaspheme against the Holy Spirit in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment