Friday 9 November 2018

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2018


Luke 1:19-20 The angel answered, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news. And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their proper time."

Believe! #PastorBasil



Luke 1:23-24 When his time of service was completed, he returned home. After this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant and for five months remained in seclusion.

Divine manifestation! #PastorBasil




Luke 1:25 "The Lord has done this for me," she said. "In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people." 

No more reproach! #PastorBasil 



Mark 7:34-35 He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, "Ephphatha!" (which means, "Be opened!"). At this, the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly. 

Let us pray: O Lord, may we hear and speak as you command us in Jesus name

#PastorBasil



For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment