Tuesday 27 November 2018

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 28, 2018

Luke 2:45-46 When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.

Pursuit of excellence! #PastorBasil

Luke 2:47 Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers.

Manifest excellence! #PastorBasil


Luke 2:48-49 When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you." "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"

God first! #PastorBasil

Mark 9:7 Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: "This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!"

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive the grace to hear and obey your commandments in Jesus name #PastorBasil


For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment