Tuesday 13 November 2018

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2018

Luke 1:43-44 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Divine favor! #PastorBasil

Luke 1:45 Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!"

B-E-L-I-E-V-E! #PastorBasil                                                


Luke 1:46-47 And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior

H-A-L-L-E-L-U-J-A-H! #PastorBasil

Mark 8:4-5 His disciples answered, "But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread to feed them?" "How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked. "Seven," they replied.

Let us pray: O Lord, open our eyes to see the seeds we are blessed with in Jesus name #PastorBasil
      

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment