Monday 5 August 2019

WORD DIARY: MONDAY AUGUST 5, 2019


Acts 10:30-32 Cornelius answered: "Four days ago I was in my house praying at this hour, at three in the afternoon. Suddenly a man in shining clothes stood before me and said, 'Cornelius, God has heard your prayer and remembered your gifts to the poor. Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. He is a guest in the home of Simon the tanner, who lives by the sea.'

Divine remembrance! #PastorBasil

Acts 10:33 So I sent for you immediately, and it was good of you to come. Now we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us."

Hear the word of God! #PastorBasil


Acts 10:34-35 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.

God operates with principles! #PastorBasil

John 6:46-47 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the 

Father. I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.

Let us pray: Father, give us the grace for eternal life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment