Saturday 3 August 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY AUGUST 3, 2019


Acts 10:19-20 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Simon, three men are looking for you. So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them."

Walk with the Holy Spirit! #PastorBasil

Acts 10:21 Peter went down and said to the men, "I'm the one you're looking for. Why have you come?"

Walk as the Holy Spirit directs! #PastorBasil


Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to have you come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say."

God needs you to speak! #PastorBasil

John 6:43-44 "Stop grumbling among yourselves," Jesus answered. "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Let us pray: O Lord, draw us nearer to you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     


No comments:

Post a Comment