Tuesday 27 August 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 27, 2019


Acts 13:30-31 But God raised him from the dead, and for many days he was seen by those who had traveled with him from Galilee to Jerusalem. They are now his witnesses to our people.

Be God’s witness! #PastorBasil

Acts 13:32-33 "We tell you the good news: What God promised our fathers he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: "'You are my Son; today I have become your Father.' 

We are God’s children! #PastorBasil


Acts 13:34-35 The fact that God raised him from the dead, never to decay, is stated in these words: "'I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David.'  So it is stated elsewhere: "'You will not let your Holy One see decay.' 

Ever living God! #PastorBasil

John 7:16-17 Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive divine inspiration to impact our world in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.      


No comments:

Post a Comment