Thursday 29 December 2022

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 30, 2022

 

 

 

#Divine presence!..


Ex 33:13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

#Divine direction!

Ex 33:14  The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

#Divine presence!

Ex 33:15-16 Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”

#Divine proof!

Gen 21:4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to do your will in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you live in accordance to God’s direction?

2. Do you appreciate the presence of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment