Sunday 5 March 2023

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 6, 2023

 

 

#Divine inheritance!..

 

Gen 26:2 The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.

#Divine instruction!

Gen 26:3 Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.

#Divine promise!

Gen 26:4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed

#Divine inheritance!

Gen 26:5-6 Because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.” So Isaac stayed in Gerar.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace for obedience in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you mindful of God’s promises in your life?

2. What inheritances do you have in God ?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment