Tuesday 21 March 2023

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MARCH 22, 2023

 

#Household of God!..

 

Gen 28:20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear

#Make a vow!

Gen 28:21 So that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord will be my God

#Divine safety!

Gen 28:22 And this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”

#Household of God!

Gen 29:1 Then Jacob continued on his journey and came to the land of the eastern peoples.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive the grace to make progress as we journey through life in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. How can a vow help you to make progress in life?

2. Are there areas you need to make a vow in your life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment