Friday 21 April 2023

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 22, 2023

 

 

#Divine abundance!..

 

Gen 33:8 Esau asked, "What do you mean by all these droves I met?" "To find favor in your eyes, my lord," he said.

#Go for favor!

Gen 33:9 But Esau said, "I already have plenty, my brother. Keep what you have for yourself."

#Divine abundance!

Gen 33:10-11 "No, please!" said Jacob. "If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably. Please accept the present that was brought to you, for God has been gracious to me and I have all I need." And because Jacob insisted, Esau accepted it.

#Grace of God!

Gen 33:12 Then Esau said, "Let us be on our way; I'll accompany you."

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the grace of reconciliation in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you recognize the abundant blessings of God?

2. Are you grateful for the abundant blessings of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment