Wednesday 12 April 2023

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 13, 2023

 

 

 

#P.E.R.S.E.V.E.R.A.N.C.E!..

 

 

Gen 31:40 This was my situation: The heat consumed me in the daytime and the cold at night, and sleep fled from my eyes.

#Be diligent!

Gen 31:41 It was like this for the twenty years I was in your household. I worked for you fourteen years for your two daughters and six years for your flocks, and you changed my wages ten times.

#P.E.R.S.E.V.E.R.A.N.C.E.!  

Gen 31:42 If the God of my father, the God of Abraham and the Fear of Isaac, had not been with me, you would surely have sent me away empty-handed. But God has seen my hardship and the toil of my hands, and last night he rebuked you.”

#Divine advocate!

Gen 31:43 Laban answered Jacob, “The women are my daughters, the children are my children, and the flocks are my flocks. All you see is mine. Yet what can I do today about these daughters of mine, or about the children they have borne?

Let us pray: Father God, give us victory over our adversaries in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. How diligent are you?

2. Can you persevere in the midst of challenges?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment