Friday 23 June 2023

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 24, 2023

 

 

 

#Selfless service!..

 

Gen 44:30-31 “So now, if the boy is not with us when I go back to your servant my father, and if my father, whose life is closely bound up with the boy’s life, sees that the boy isn’t there, he will die. Your servants will bring the gray head of our father down to the grave in sorrow.

#Bounds of love!

Gen 44:32 Your servant guaranteed the boy’s safety to my father. I said, ‘If I do not bring him back to you, I will bear the blame before you, my father, all my life!’

#Make a vow!

Gen 44:33 “Now then, please let your servant remain here as my lord’s slave in place of the boy, and let the boy return with his brothers.

#Selfless service!

Gen 44:34 How can I go back to my father if the boy is not with me? No! Do not let me see the misery that would come on my father.”

Let us pray: O Lord, save us from desolation in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Can you make a vow?

2. Can you stand by your vow, to perform it?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment