Monday 22 July 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JULY 23, 2024

 

 

#Rejoice in the Lord!..

 

Psalms 70:1 Hasten, O God, to save me; come quickly, Lord, to help me.

#Help of God!

Psalms 70:2 May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

#Confusion to the enemy!

Psalms 70:3-4 May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!” turn back because of their shame. But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The Lord is great!”

#Rejoice in the Lord!

Psalms 70:5 But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; Lord, do not delay.

Let us pray: O Lord, make haste to help and deliver us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you have confidence in the help of God?

2. Do you rejoice in the Lord?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment