Wednesday 31 July 2024

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY AUGUST 1, 2024

 

 

#God is watching!..

 

Psalms 73:9 Their mouths lay claim to heaven, and their tongues take possession of the earth.

#Beware of hypocrisy!

Psalms 73:10-12 Therefore their people turn to them and drink up waters in abundance. They say, “How would God know? Does the Most High know anything?” This is what the wicked are like— always free of care, they go on amassing wealth.

#God is watching!

Psalms 73:13-14 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure and have washed my hands in innocence. All day long I have been afflicted, and every morning brings new punishments.

#Grace to persevere!  

Psalms 73:15-17 If I had spoken out like that, I would have betrayed your children. When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny.

Let us pray: Father God, grant us understanding in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do your actions match your words?

2. Do you indulge in double standards?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment