Sunday 15 June 2014

WORD DIARY: JUNE 16, 2014



 
“I lie down and sleep; I awake gain, because the Lord sustains me” Psalm 3:5

God gave you life today for a purpose. He will sustain you to fulfill that purpose.

“In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation” Psalm 5:3

Have you made any request from the Lord today? Ask and it shall be given….


“When a man’s ways are pleasing to the Lord, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him” Proverbs 16:7

The whole purpose of man is to please God; every other thing will fall into place.

“Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to bones. There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death” Proverbs 16:24-25

Let us pray: Oh Lord, make my words today as sweet as honey; do not allow me to make harmful decisions in Jesus name.


No comments:

Post a Comment