Wednesday 18 June 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 18, 2014




‘The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance’ Psalm 16:6

I am blessed, my inheritance is blessed! #PastorBasil

‘You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence…’ Psalm 16:11

Today, I will walk in the path of life; destruction shall be far from me.#PastorBasil

‘May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you’ Psalm 20:1

I trust in the Lord, he will see me through the challenges of life.#PastorBasil

‘From the fruit of his mouth a man’s stomach is filled; with the harvest from his lips he is satisfied’ Proverbs 18:20

Let us pray: Oh Lord, make our words today bear positive fruits in Jesus name.#PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment