Saturday 28 June 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 28, 2014




Psalm 41:1 Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble.

I am blessed; to help others!#PastorBasil

Psalm 41:5 My enemies say of me in malice, "When will he die and his name perish?"

I will not die, but live to demonstrate the word of God! #PastorBasil 


Proverbs 28:13 He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

In your mercy, forgive my sins, oh Lord; by your grace I will never do them again #PastorBasil

Proverbs 28:19 He who works his land will have abundant food, but the one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty.

Let us pray: Oh Lord, we thank you for the grace of vigilance in our business, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment