Saturday 21 June 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 21, 2014





‘For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.’ Psalm 30:5

I bask in the favor of God! #PastorBasil       

‘I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.’ Psalm 32:8

I will not fall into error; God has my back! #PastorBasil

‘To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.’ Proverbs 21:3

 It is better to do right than apologize for a wrong. #PastorBasil

‘The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases’. Proverbs 21:1

Let us pray: There are people who can influence my success. Oh Lord, cause them to favor me. #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment