Friday 9 September 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2016




Joel 2:18 Then the Lord will be jealous for his land and take pity on his people.

God answers prayers! #PastorBasil

Joel 2:19 The Lord will reply to them: 'I am sending you grain, new wine and oil, enough to satisfy you fully; never again will I make you an object of scorn to the nations.

Divine abundance is my portion! #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Joel 2:20 'I will drive the northern army far from you, pushing it into a parched and barren land, with its front columns going into the eastern sea and those in the rear into the western sea. And its stench will go up; its smell will rise.' Surely he has done great things. 

Let God arise, and my enemies scatter unto desolation! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:2 Look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him he was but one, and I blessed him and made him many.

Let us pray: O Lord, enlarge our coasts in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment